Please note: the time schedule of this trackday is different then usual. This event is combined with a Round of the Dutch Superlap Championship.
Driving Fun regularly organizes track days in collaboration with Skylimit Events, on the long Grand Prix track of CPZ, also called the Circuit Park Zandvoort (located in The Netherlands). Track days are an excellent way to better understand the limits of your car, and yourself as a driver, in a safe, legal, and especially fun way.
Please mind the current noise limit for CPZ: 92dB
Helmets are required.
Children under 16 years are not allowed on track, unless they have a racing license.
The program of this day is as follows:
08:30 - 10:00 | Registration in the administration room next to pitbox 00
10:00 - 11:10 | Open pitlane driving
11:10 - 12:50 | Break
12:50 - 14:00 | Open pitlane driving
14:00 - 14:40 | Break
14:40 - 16:10 | Open pitlane driving
*All times subject to change.
Entire day: €480
It is only possible to register for the whole day.
Co-drivers and passengers pay €20 per person.
|address||Burgemeester van Alphenstraat 108|
2041 KP Zandvoort
|noise limit||92 db|
About the track
This track, situated in the dunes north of Zandvoort (the Netherlands), was inaugurated in 1948. In 1952, Alberto Ascari won the first Grand Prix F1, followed by Fangio, Brabham, Von Trips, Clark, Stewart, Rindt, Lauda, Hunt, Andretti, Piquet and Prost. In 1989, part of the track got closed off, but in 1999, 4,300 meters of fresh asphalt gave life to these famous corners: Tarzanbocht, Hugenholzbocht, Scheivlak and Bosuit (now called Luyendijkbocht). This track is unique due to its close walking distance location to the beach. Highlights are the annual DTM races and the F3 Masters. We cooperate with our colleagues of driving-fun.com for the organization of our track days on this racetrack.
- Helmet is always obligatory when on track.
- The free driving sessions are only open for drivers WITH experience. It is not allowed to rent your car to people without experience without an instructor.
- Yellow flag = DANGER! No passing, slow down and have respect for the officials and the other drivers on track.
Red flag = SESSION STOPPED! No passing, slow down and enter the pitlane.
- Each car needs to have light (in front and rear)! When the weather is bad, it can be obligatory to turn on the lights. If no lights available, you might not be allowed on track.
- TOW HOOK obligatory: If your car has no tow hook, it might not be allowed on track.
- PASSING: the slow car stays on the ideal racing line, the faster car passes next to the racing line. Passing can happen on left or right side.
- NOISE LIMIT ZOLDER: maximum 98 decibel. Your noise is measured 2 times per lap. If you break the limit you will get a black flag, you sign the paper and try to repair. After the second black flag for going over the noise limit the car may no longer drive that day!
- Windows have to be 75% closed when on track. Convertible cars need to have a roll bar.
- SUVs and EVs are not allowed during trackdays (except on special EV driving days).
- Zolder: Trucks, busses with trailer can only enter the pitlane before 9 AM, between 12:00 and 13:00 and after 18:00.
- In Francorchamps the noise limit is 103 decibel.
- All damages after touching the guardrails, tirewalls, etc. will be billed to the driver.
- Trackdays are no competitions! They are only there to improve your drivers skills and to learn the track. There is no laptiming and we don't use these days to reach the maximum speed of the car.
- Minimum age as a passenger or as a driver is 18 years. If a driver has a license, he or she is also allowed to drive from 16 years of age.