For the first time we organize a track day on this legendary circuit. We will use the Bugatti circuit. It must be a great feeling to drive straight to the Dunlop Bridge at the start finish line. A must for every racer! If you want to feel like Jacky Ickx or Tom Kristensen, join us on this adventure!
Please note the current sound limit: 98dB
Wearing a helmet is mandatory.
The open pitlane system is hanged.
Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to ride unless they have a racing license.
The program for this day is as follows:
07:00 - 08:00 | Registration
08:00 - 08:45 | Briefing
09:00 - 10:00 | Open pit lane driving group A
10:00 - 11:00 | Open pit lane driving group B
11:00 - 12:00 | Open pit lane driving group A
12:00 - 14:00 | Afternoon break
14:00 - 15:00 | Open pit lane driving group B
15:00 - 16:00 | Open pit lane driving group A
16:00 - 17:00 | Open pit lane driving group B
Group A: €499
Group B: €499
Whole day: €899
Additional pilots and passengers pay €20 per person.
|address||Place Luigi Chinetti|
72019 Le Mans
|noise limit||98 db|
About the track
Le Mans is one of the most known race tracks in the world. Everyone inside or even outside motorsport knows about the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
The 24H track opened in 1923. The track is still partly a public road. To have a permanent track they build a 4,185 KM track inside the 24H track 1965 and named it after Ettore Bugatti.
Both tracks use the Ford Chicane, the start finish straight and the Dunlop Chicane and bridge. There is some elevation changes along the track. The layout is very fluent and safe.
In 1967 this track was used for the French F1 grand prix. main races are every year the French Moto GP, 24 H for Motorcycles, FIA Truck GP.
The big track is only used for the 24 Heures Du Mans every year.
- Helmet is always obligatory when on track.
- The free driving sessions are only open for drivers WITH experience. It is not allowed to rent your car to people without experience without an instructor.
- Yellow flag = DANGER! No passing, slow down and have respect for the officials and the other drivers on track.
Red flag = SESSION STOPPED! No passing, slow down and enter the pitlane.
- Each car needs to have light (in front and rear)! When the weather is bad, it can be obligatory to turn on the lights. If no lights available, you might not be allowed on track.
- TOW HOOK obligatory: If your car has no tow hook, it might not be allowed on track.
- PASSING: the slow car stays on the ideal racing line, the faster car passes next to the racing line. Passing can happen on left or right side.
- NOISE LIMIT ZOLDER: maximum 98 decibel. Your noise is measured 2 times per lap. If you break the limit you will get a black flag, you sign the paper and try to repair. After the second black flag for going over the noise limit the car may no longer drive that day!
- Windows have to be 75% closed when on track. Convertible cars need to have a roll bar.
- SUVs and EVs are not allowed during trackdays (except on special EV driving days).
- Zolder: Trucks, busses with trailer can only enter the pitlane before 9 AM, between 12:00 and 13:00 and after 18:00.
- In Francorchamps the noise limit is 103 decibel.
- All damages after touching the guardrails, tirewalls, etc. will be billed to the driver.
- Trackdays are no competitions! They are only there to improve your drivers skills and to learn the track. There is no laptiming and we don't use these days to reach the maximum speed of the car.
- If you cannot attend a pre-booked trackday, you can have the full amount of your registration transferred to the next event. If you want a refund, 20% will be deducted for administrative costs.
- Minimum age as a passenger or as a driver is 18 years. In Zolder passengers are allowed from 16 years old. If a driver has a license, he or she is also allowed to drive from 16 years of age.