Open pit lane track days in Spa-Francorchamps guarantee tons of driving pleasure on the world’s most beautiful F1 track!
Like every year the Spa track days are very popular. People with racing or track day experience are welcome. This is not a track for beginners because of the high average speed. You can enter with street and race cars. SUVs, EVs and Formula cars are not allowed. These track days are often fully booked so don’t hesitate to book it in time. A reservation is confirmed when the entry fee arrived at our bank account.
We differentiate between members and non-members.
Membership costs €80 for one year. The membership card will be issued on site, but must be paid in advance with the entry fee.
Please mind the current noise limit at Spa-Francorchamps: 103db.
|Full day (9:00-18:00)||€730||€760|
|Pit box (F1 pitlane)||€250||€250|
|Extra driver/passenger (p.p.)||€20||€20|
Extra drivers and passengers pay €20 per person.
Helmets are required.
Minimum age for riders and co-drivers is 18 years, except for license holders.
|address||Route du Circuit 55|
|noise limit||103 db|
About the track
This track, located in the Belgian Ardennes, developed in the 20s on the public streets, driving from Francorchamps through Malmédy to Stavelot and back to Francorchamps. The current Formula1 track was first used in 1977 and takes up 7 kilometers of tarmac.
This is a very fast track with many different high-speed turns. The renowned Eau Rouge-Raidillon combination, Blanchimont and Pouhon are turns that require full-grown “balls”. A small mistake can result in major problems, which is why the adrenalin rush is enormous when you take these corners fast and accurate.
On Francorchamps’ honor list we can find the biggest names such as Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher, Juan-Manuel Fangio, Jim Clark, Jack Brabham and many others. The annual 24 Hours of Spa are, next to the Formula1 race and the 1,000 kilometers race, one of the absolute highlights. During track days, this track shows a wide variety of exclusive sports cars and racecars on track.
Open Formula cars (single seaters) are not allowed at this track during our trackdays.
- Helmet is always obligatory when on track.
- The free driving sessions are only open for drivers WITH experience. It is not allowed to rent your car to people without experience without an instructor.
- Yellow flag = DANGER! No passing, slow down and have respect for the officials and the other drivers on track.
Red flag = SESSION STOPPED! No passing, slow down and enter the pitlane.
- Each car needs to have light (in front and rear)! When the weather is bad, it can be obligatory to turn on the lights. If no lights available, you might not be allowed on track.
- TOW HOOK obligatory: If your car has no tow hook, it might not be allowed on track.
- PASSING: the slow car stays on the ideal racing line, the faster car passes next to the racing line. Passing can happen on left or right side.
- NOISE LIMIT ZOLDER: maximum 98 decibel. Your noise is measured 2 times per lap. If you break the limit you will get a black flag, you sign the paper and try to repair. After the second black flag for going over the noise limit the car may no longer drive that day!
- Windows have to be 75% closed when on track. Convertible cars need to have a roll bar.
- SUVs and EVs are not allowed during trackdays (except on special EV driving days).
- Zolder: Trucks, busses with trailer can only enter the pitlane before 9 AM, between 12:00 and 13:00 and after 18:00.
- In Francorchamps the noise limit is 103 decibel.
- All damages after touching the guardrails, tirewalls, etc. will be billed to the driver.
- Trackdays are no competitions! They are only there to improve your drivers skills and to learn the track. There is no laptiming and we don't use these days to reach the maximum speed of the car.
- If you cannot attend a pre-booked trackday, you can have the full amount of your registration transferred to the next event. If you want a refund, 20% will be deducted for administrative costs.
- Minimum age as a passenger or as a driver is 18 years. In Zolder passengers are allowed from 16 years old. If a driver has a license, he or she is also allowed to drive from 16 years of age.