Imagine yourself as a pilot and learn the limits of your car (and yourself)!
During this Skylimit Car Club Day, Skylimit Events gives you the opportunity to drive your own car on the circuit of Zolder.
Not only on but also next to the circuit there is a lot to do on this day. Several Car Clubs will be present in the paddock for example. Be sure to bring your family / friends on this fun day!
Visitors pay €10 at the entrance on this day.
Do you have a Car Club of your own where you want to provide space on the paddock? Please contact us.
Driving time will be divided between "street cars" sessions and "free driving all cars" sessions.
For experienced drivers, we have provided "free driving all cars" sessions.
"Street cars" sessions are provided for people from various car clubs among others who have less experience.
"Parade & Photoshoot" : The parade is a great opportunity to put your car in the spotlight. We use these 30min to take nice pictures and videos of all participating cars. Exceptional is also that during this "quiet lap" behind pace car, you do not have to wear a helmet and multiple passengers are allowed! (Passengers also -16y, they do not have to buy a wristband).
We make a distinction in our rates between prices for members and non-members.
A membership card costs 95€ and is valid for 1 year.
The membership card is created on site, but must be paid in advance with the registration fee.
Please note the noise limit in force at Circuit Zolder: 98dB.
ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE VIA BANK TRANSFER, OTHERWISE YOUR BOOKING IS NOT CONFIRMED AND IN CASE OF A FULLY BOOKED EVENT YOUR PLACE MAY BE GIVEN TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER ON THE WAITING LIST.
IF THE TRACK DAY IS NOT FULLY BOOKED, BUT YOUR REGISTRATION HAS NOT YET BEEN PAID, THE TRACK REGISTRATION FEE WILL BE APPROXIMATELY 10% HIGHER THAN THE ONLINE PRICES.
Timing & Rates:
|7:30-18:00||Administration @ SkyLounge tower||-||-|
|10:00-11:00||Free Driving all cars 1||€95||€105|
|11:00-11:30||Street cars 1||€55||€65|
|11:30-12:00||Parade + photoshoot||€25||€25|
|13:00-13:30||Street Cars 2||€55||€65|
|13:30-14:30||Free Driving all cars 2||€95||€105|
|14:30-15:00||Street cars 3||€55||€65|
|15:00-16:00||Free Driving all cars 3||€95||€105|
|16:00-16:30||Street cars 4||€55||€65|
|16:30-17:30||Free Driving all cars 4||€95||€105|
|17:30-18:00||Street cars 5||€55||€65|
Additional pilots/passengers: €20,00 p.p.
Pit box: €130,00
Member card: €95,00
Info for clubs:
During the Skylimit Car Club Day, clubs/dealers can rent a space in the paddock. This will be divided into club zones; each time 2 compartments of 5 m wide, or 3 compartments if the pieces are less deep. This way at least 15 cars can always be parked in such a club zone. Please contact us if you as a club would like to have a stand.
Extra entry tickets can be purchased (more information will follow).
Wearing a helmet is mandatory. Helmets can be borrowed at the yellow tent. (transponders)
Besides the Circuit of Zolder, we also regularly visit the circuits of Spa-Francorchamps, Nürburgring, Zandvoort,...
Minimum age for drivers and co-drivers is 18 years, except for license holders.
With a valid racing license, the minimum age for drivers and passengers is 16 years.
|noise limit||98 db|
About the track
The Zolder track was built in 1963 by Maurice Beliën. Ten years later, the first Grand Prix Formula1 took place here. Legendary pilots such as Jim Clark, Jochen Rindt, Jack Brabham, Jacky Stewart, Niki Lauda, Mario Andretti and many others had the honor to call themselves winners at the Zolder track. Besides the ten Formula1 GPs that took place between 1973 and 1984, the Zolder calendar also showed the DRM, later called the DTM championships.
The track is very divergent, the first part being very fast and fluent, with a second part that is highly technical. In racing, Zolder is a track that requires a compromise when it comes to the car’s set-up, which is why it is considered to be a “tough” track; high speeds require intense concentration and respect for the equipment. Turns like the Earste, Bianchi, the braking zone before the Villeneuve chicane and the Terlaemenbocht are the peaks of this track.
Highlight each year are the 24 Hours of Zolder; an endurance race that is a true exhausting battle. Every year, we are very pleased to see Skylimit customers enter this 24-hour race, often after only a year after their first Skylimit track day.
See You in Zolder!
- Helmet is always obligatory when on track.
- The free driving sessions are only open for drivers WITH experience. It is not allowed to rent your car to people without experience without an instructor.
- Yellow flag = DANGER! No passing, slow down and have respect for the officials and the other drivers on track.
Red flag = SESSION STOPPED! No passing, slow down and enter the pitlane.
- Each car needs to have light (in front and rear)! When the weather is bad, it can be obligatory to turn on the lights. If no lights available, you might not be allowed on track.
- TOW HOOK obligatory: If your car has no tow hook, it might not be allowed on track.
- PASSING: the slow car stays on the ideal racing line, the faster car passes next to the racing line. Passing can happen on left or right side.
- NOISE LIMIT ZOLDER: maximum 98 decibel. Your noise is measured 2 times per lap. If you break the limit you will get a black flag, you sign the paper and try to repair. After the second black flag for going over the noise limit the car may no longer drive that day!
- Windows have to be 75% closed when on track. Convertible cars need to have a roll bar.
- SUVs and EVs are not allowed during trackdays (except on special EV driving days).
- Zolder: Trucks, busses with trailer can only enter the pitlane before 9 AM, between 12:00 and 13:00 and after 18:00.
- In Francorchamps the noise limit is 103 decibel.
- All damages after touching the guardrails, tirewalls, etc. will be billed to the driver.
- Trackdays are no competitions! They are only there to improve your drivers skills and to learn the track. There is no laptiming and we don't use these days to reach the maximum speed of the car.
- If you cannot attend a pre-booked trackday, you can have the full amount of your registration transferred to the next event. If you want a refund, 20% will be deducted for administrative costs.
- Minimum age as a passenger or as a driver is 18 years. In Zolder passengers are allowed from 16 years old. If a driver has a license, he or she is also allowed to drive from 16 years of age.